Clean Cut Tree and Landscaping
Clean Cut Tree and Landscape knows that clean landscape beds = healthy plants. By removing all of the left over debris, including the previous season’s dead foliage and weeds, your landscape plants will start off the season with the best conditions to absorb key nutrients and limit insects and disease!
- All leaves, winter debris and existing weeds will be cleaned out of the beds
- All existing perennials and ornamental grasses will be cut back, and any winter damaged or dead branches will be pruned out of trees and shrubs.
- All beds will receive a deep 3″ spaded edge.
- A weed pre-emergent and slow release granular fertilizer will be applied.
- Finally, mulch of your choice will be applied to the desired depth of 2″.
- *We also recommend mulch beds to be installed around all trees because of multiple benefits that help each tree stay vigorous and healthy: tree roots absorb crucial and natural nutrients as the mulch breaks down, protects the trunk and roots, and allows the soil below to stay moist and in the best condition for the trees photosynthetic process.
Free Estimates on Landscaping
Request a Quote
What Mulch Should You Choose?
There are two categories of mulch: Organic and Inorganic.
Organic mulch is made of natural resources such as tree bark, leaves, wood chips, and pine needles. Inorganic mulch is typically made of rocks, stones, pebbles, or man-made material like rubber and plastic. There are pros and cons to each of these mulch types, Contact Clean Cut Trees to receive a professional opinion about the right option for your yard.